Top 10 Signs That It’s Time to Sell Your Home
1. When you bought your house, you lived in the country. Now you’re surrounded by high rises.
2. You can’t get any appliances repaired because “they stopped making those parts years ago.”
3. The swing set in the backyard has sprouted roots.
4. The plumber’s phone number is on your speed dial.
5. Your phone number is on your plumber’s speed dial.
6. All the children’s rooms are now guest bedrooms.
7. You haven’t visited the other half of the house in six months.
8. You have to move the furniture to see the carpet’s original color.
9. Your bathroom is a lovely shade of avocado green from the first time it was in style.
10. You can’t make any improvements to the exterior of your home without getting approval from the Board of Historic Monuments.